In this "future of work" season, things are changing and they are changing fast. How do you keep up and plan your career, leverage your strengths and take part in the new world of gig economy, freelancing etc. This introductory course will help you answer 4 key questions;
1. What career path to choose?
2. What are your strengths? What are you even good at? What do you enjoy
3. Which skills to invest in now that will serve you in the future?
4. Stay in a job/career and make a living or take a big risk and set out on your own?
This course will help you navigate some of these questions and help you to become a fully fledged expert of yourself. It will help you with acknowledging the importance of investing time to become an expert of yourself. You will learn to recognize that we are often the biggest obstacle to our own success and finally, appreciate that in the real world of work and career nobody owes us anything. It is up to us to prove our value added!
At the end of this course you will have:
• Learned how to identify your own strengths and how to leverage them
• Reflected on some of your current career challenges and how to overcome them
• Been exposed to some practical tips on how to take ownership of your career and professional development