As a mom and therapist who has worked with children and parents for over 15 years, I get just how challenging this journey of parenting can be. One of the greatest sources of struggle is navigating through the 'Discipline' space.
I believe that GREAT parents are not born, they BEcome. I also believe that you have everything you need to BEcome a great parent. A parent who is calm, confident and purposeful. That is why I have developed this course – Drama-Free Discipline. This course guides you through the process of re-examining long-held beliefs about the ‘right-way’ to instill discipline in children; and equips you with practical tools that will help you show up as the calm and purposeful parent that you are.
If you are done with the nagging, reminding, negotiating, pleading and the explosive yelling, Drama-Free Discipline is for you. Through this step-by-step guide, I start you off on the journey to becoming a calm and purposeful parent, through the different phases of your parenting journey.
Discipline does not have to be negative to be effective.
Say goodbye to drama. Say hello to calm.
You Are Enough.
How It Works
- Create a free Zydii account
- Click on Buy Now & pay via mobile money or card
- Start learning & get lifetime access to your course
- Your course is delivered as short and engaging video lessons on our state of the art platform.
- You also get to download course notes
- Your course can be accessed anytime on “my courses” page
- Once you complete the course you can download a certificate (if it is offered)
- We work with the best of the best trainers and experts to offer high quality courses
- Once you buy your course it’s yours forever, 100% guaranteed.
- Can’t find what you need? We are always adding new courses and invite you to request your course so we can add it to our list.
- Your voice matters, you can rate your course and even share feedback not only with the world but the Zydii team as well.
What have I believed about discipline? - Here we explore our own understanding about discipline and tackle myths about discipline
What, really, is discipline? - You get a perspective about discipline that you may not have had!
Why do children misbehave? - You gain insight into the THREE non-negotiable needs of children.
What is my inner environment? - An opportunity for a candid reflection on YOUR frame of mind.
How do I best teach the lessons? – Valuable insights on how to create a conducive environment for effective discipline.
Dr. Carol Chakua is a mom, psychotherapist and parenting coach who is passionate about parenting, emotional wellness and quality education. Dr. Carol holds a PhD in Medical Education with a specialization in Counselling Psychology, a Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology and a Bachelor’s degree in Education. She is a certified Psychologist as well as a Certified Trainer of Trainers in Skillful Parenting. She has worked in numerous educational and mental health institutions both in Kenya and in the US for over 15 years.