Getting the news that your school going daughter is pregnant can be confusing and emotional as a parent or guardian. Society can be very harsh in this type of situation leaving the daughter ashamed and scared while the parent is angry and dissapointed. So what do you when your daughter gets pregnant?
In this course Lucy Waithaiga shares her experience as a mother whose daughter got pregnant in school and also having gone through the same experience herself back in school. She shades light on what to do and how best to guide your daughter into motherhood.
Join over 12,000 students on Zydii who are learning online and improving their lives
How It Works
- Create a free Zydii account
- Con Buy Now & pay via mobile money or card
- Start learning & get lifetime access to your course
- Your course is delivered as short and engaging video lessons on our state of the art platform.
- Your course can be accessed anytime on “my courses” page
- Once you complete the course you can download a certificate (if it is offered)
- We work with the best of the best trainers and experts to offer high quality courses
- Once you buy your course it’s yours forever, 100% guaranteed.
- Can’t find what you need? We are always adding new courses and invite you to request your course so we can add it to our list.
- Your voice matters, you can rate your course and even share feedback not only with the world but the Zydii team as well.
What you will learn:-
- When it happens what then
- How to lift yourself up
- Prepare to speak to your Daughter
- Dealing with the spouse
- Dealing with the other children
- How about the world
- Journeying with your daughter
- Preparation for the birth of the baby
- When the Grandchild is done, what next