Being a man in the 21st century comes with a multitude of challenges and struggles. The dilemma is that we are cultured not to show weakness, therefore seeking help becomes a challenge. This is why we have a whole generation of men sruggling with their identity, issues like lust and masturbation among others.
In this introductory lesson, we deal with identity, the struggle of lust and how to respond to the world that is constantly shifting the goalposts of what it means to be a man.
How It Works
- Create a free Zydii account
- Click on Buy Now & pay via mobile money or card
- Start learning & get lifetime access to your course
- Your course is delivered as short and engaging video lessons on our state of the art platform.
- You also get to download course notes
- Your course can be accessed anytime on “my courses” page
- Once you complete the course you can download a certificate (if it is offered)
- We work with the best of the best trainers and experts to offer high quality courses
- Once you buy your course it’s yours forever, 100% guaranteed.
- Can’t find what you need? We are always adding new courses and invite you to request your course so we can add it to our list.
- Your voice matters, you can rate your course and even share feedback not only with the world but the Zydii team as well.
- Understand that Worldly definition of masculinity is destructive
- A reality check on the different responses of masculinity, how we handle this in this day and age
- How to confront the secret struggles that destroy us slowly
Ernest Wamboye is a husband, father and author. He has been married to his lovely wife, Waturi, since September 2012. He is the author of three books: The Human Temple, Lust and the City & Holy Joe. The Wamboyes are the founders of Boy Meets Girl, a forum to help young people marry well. Ernest runs a pornography addiction recovery program for men called Powerhouse that aims to inspire men to express their sexuality purely, to love their women passionately and to live their lives purposefully. Keep up with his award-winning blog www.penstrokes.co.ke.