As a parent it can be incredibly scary thinking about all the situations that can cause your baby harm and even worse is the feeling of helplessness when it does. Sometimes you may not be close and your childs guardians including house managers may not know what to do either.
This is why it is essential to understand emergency first aid for your baby and how to treat them when they get cuts or bruises, or more critical emergencies like choking or when they have allergic reactions or get conditions like croup.
We want your baby to be safe and healthy and give you peace of mind, which is why we partnered with St Johns Ambulance to create this course and empower you with key first aid training for your baby from 0-24 months.
How It Works
- Create a free Zydii account
- Click on Buy Now & pay via mobile money or card
- Start learning & get lifetime access to your course
- Your course is delivered as short and engaging video lessons on our state of the art platform.
- Your course can be accessed anytime on “my courses” page
- Once you complete the course you can download a certificate (if it is offered)
- We work with the best of the best trainers and experts to offer high quality courses
- Once you buy your course it’s yours forever, 100% guaranteed.
- Can’t find what you need? We are always adding new courses and invite you to request your course so we can add it to our list.
- Your voice matters, you can rate your course and even share feedback not only with the world but the Zydii team as well.
- Handling Choking Cases
- Handling Trauma & Emergencies
- Handling Poisoning
- Handling Common Medical Conditions
Started more than 86 years ago in Kenya, the St Johns Ambulance Kenya is still a distinguished first aid and ambulance services provider. Other projects and services include disaster and emergency management, maternal healthcare, road safety, and positive youth development among others.