Business Growth / Fundraising
Angel Investing as about much more than just giving money to start ups and interesting ideas. It needs strategic analysis, an understanding of the environment and a clear understanding of your role as an angel investor.
It is very easy to get burned as an Angel Investor, which is why this Angel investing master class is essential, it will teach you what to look for, the strategies you need to implement and the realities of being an Angel Investor.
There are several essential lessons you will learn from this master class;
1. Introduction to Angel Investing
2. The reasons to either invest or hold off on being an angel investor
3. The angel investment value chain, what it is and how it works
4. The angel investment strategy which includes the different forms of investment the models and how to approach all the above.
5. Create a personal strategy.
6. Concepts on sourcing and evaluating deals.
You will also receive downloadable resources to help you stream lime your thought process and angel investment approach.
Stephen had over 6 years of experience in the financial services sector before jumping into entrepreneurship in 2011. He has tertiary education qualifications in Law, Accounting and Finance and completed an International MBA with an emphasis on Entrepreneurship at Vlerick Management School in Belgium in 2011. As a part-time Lecturer at Strathmore University, he gives courses in Entrepreneurial finance and as a training partner of the East Africa Venture Capital Association on matters relating to finance and investment.