Sales is one of the most dreaded practice people struggle with, but you don't have to get burned to learn. Tony Robbins found out that the most important breakthrough is the discovery that it is the "psychology of selling" that is more important than the techniques and methods of selling.
This course was created to help you understand the art of selling, how buyers mindset works and how to leverage this to navigate sales objection and close the sale. These simple tricks I use in my business have seen me make sales over 100 million Kenyan Shillings.
In the course, you get to therefore learn the wizardry of sales: getting behind the buyers mind and influencing them to buy from you, learn about sales and cultivate the right sales mindset.
How It Works
- Create a free Zydii account
- Click on Buy Now & pay via mobile money or card
- Start learning & get lifetime access to your course
- Your course is delivered as short and engaging video lessons on our state of the art platform.
- Your course can be accessed anytime on “my courses” page
- Once you complete the course you can download a certificate (if it is offered)
- We work with the best of the best trainers and experts to offer high quality courses
- Once you buy your course it’s yours forever, 100% guaranteed.
- Can’t find what you need? We are always adding new courses and invite you to request your course so we can add it to our list.
- Your voice matters, you can rate your course and even share feedback not only with the world but the Zydii team as well.
Here is an outline of the topics covered in this course:-
The Selling Process
I am a Sales and Marketing consultant and over the years I have come to know quite a number of things in my real estate sales career of how best to handle clients, how to do closures, how to follow up and close high net worth clients. I am talking about selling property over 100M. With that experience I came up with an impact sales training program that takes any sales person through a process that would transform them to be powerful sales people.